Skip to main content
- Contact Us
- To promote the establishment in member institutions of
a research culture and to promote the integration of
research, technology, and practice as well as policy
making in the fields of Water, Environment, Energy,
Health, and Society.
- IAWEES welcomes members to share knowledge, skills,
experiences and expertise from research and case
studies through working groups, specialty lectures,
symposia, congresses and publications on Water,
Environment, Energy, Science and Society including
- To create a network of Scientists, Academicians,
Researchers, Engineers, Consultants, Planners, Policy
Makers, Health Professionals, Economists, Managers
and Leaders from around the world for exchange of
knowledge and information.
- To facilitate improvement of current conditions and
policies related to Green Campus and Sustainability in
- To promote participation in sustainability evaluations.